This week only, take 15 percent off a bunch of boxes on the web. Buy it online and pick it up at the store or have your order shipped for $5. No need for coupons, the sale price is already applied. Sale ends Friday, June 17.
21-22 Topps UEFA Champions League Chrome Soccer Hobby Box – $259.95
21-22 Topps UEFA Champions League Chrome Soccer Lite Hobby Box – $119.95
toppschrome #Topps #soccer #UEFA #uefachampionsleague
Available now for shipping and in the shop June 1:
21-22 Bowman University Basketball Hobby Box – $139.95
21-22 Leaf Memories Basketball Hobby Box – $109.95
2022 Topps MLS Major League Soccer Hobby Box – $76.95
We love shows! Contact us at (636) 317-1410 and let’s talk.
Use this link: https://rcbpay.square.site/
Congratulations. We were happy to be able to have giveaways above and beyond what Topps gave so graciously sent us for our rip party week breaks. The winners are:
- Event exclusive Wander Franco – Russell Thompson – Marlins Ebay 7
- Event exclusive Bobby Witt Jr. – Greg Warren – Twins Facebook 12
- Pete Rose Signed Jersey – (Robyn) Courtney Meagher – Angels Ebay 7
- Dale Murphy Signed Jersey – Darrin Loecher – Nationals Facebook 4
- Jack McDowell Signed Jersey – Russell Thompson – Athletics Facebook 11
- Wilmer Flores Signed Jersey -Mike Fournier – Mets Facebook 14
- Lenny Dykstra Signed Batting Helmet – Jonathan Stellato – Royals Ebay 3
Here’s a link to the live feed for the giveaways: https://youtu.be/BEVAEd-tyoU
- Event kicks off!!
- Come visit the shop and enjoy free pizza and drinks in our gaming area
- Pre-sells of 2022 Topps Series 1 continue with pick-up from 9 p.m. until midnight.
- Free packs for kids 12 and under
- Grab a ticket for the giveaways!
- Former St. Louis Cardinals player Bernard Gilky will be in the shop signing free autographs and taking pictures with fans. One autograph and photo per person.
- We start the giveaways!
- Another round of fresh pizza arrives
- Around 7:30 p.m., artist Madison Emerick will arrive and start work on the rip party exclusive Wander Franco and Bobby Witt, Jr., cards.
- More giveaways!
- Come get a free autograph (one per person) and meet former St. Louis Cardinal Jack Clark.
- Another round of giveaways!
- More hot pizza arrives
- Boxes of 2022 Topps Series 1 can be picked up and, if you feel inclined, you can head to the gaming tables to open them (we’ll have sleeves and toploaders available). Make sure you smile because we’ll be taking pictures of the hits!
- Our eBay 2021 Topps Series 1 breaks begin. We’ll have them live on both televisions for anyone who’d like to watch.
- We close the store after a fun night.
In the next couple of days after the in-store event, we will give away both of the in-store exclusive art cards (you need not be present to win)! One will go to someone who pre-ordered 2022 Topps Series 1 for in-store pick-up, the other to someone who grabbed a ticket when they showed up. Both drawings will be held live on our Youtube channel, https://www.youtube.com/restlesscraftbreakers.
This is our third year doing the rip party with Topps and we feel we have a good handle on the process. It will be a whole lot of fun mixed with some chaos, so please be patient and know that, to us, you are the important part of all of this. If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out.
- MOST IMPORTANT: If you have not watched the claiming tutorial video, please do so before the listings: https://youtu.be/siPbybbdhvs
- Only the Facebook group 2022 Topps Series 1 Jumbo listings on Thursday, Feb. 10; Friday, Feb. 11; Saturday, Feb. 12; or Sunday, Feb. 13, are a part of the rip party and therefore the only ones eligible for any giveaways associated with the rip party.
- Our listings for Thursday, Friday and Saturday are all our standard first-to-claim Pick Your Team format. If it is something the group wants to do, we may switch Sunday to randoms. If we do so, we will post all necessary information early Sunday.
- The listing times for the breaks will be as follows:
- Thursday, Feb. 10: 5 p.m. CST for Break 1; 6 p.m. CST for Break 2; 7 p.m. CST for Break 3; and 8 p.m. CST for Break 4.
- Friday, Feb. 11: 5 p.m. CST for Break 5; 6 p.m. CST for Break 6; 7 p.m. CST for Break 7; and 8 p.m. CST for Break 8.
- Saturday, Feb. 12: 5 p.m. CST for Break 9; 6 p.m. CST for Break 10; 7 p.m. CST for Break 11; and 8 p.m. CST for Break 12.
- Sunday, Feb. 13: 5 p.m. CST for Break 13; 6 p.m. CST for Break 14; 7 p.m. CST for Break 15; and 8 p.m. CST for Break 16.
- We reserve the right to cancel any listings if we struggle to fill. If it is necessary to cancel any listings, we will announce it in the Facebook group and post a new break schedule.
Pricing and Tags
- As always, pricing will be posted an hour before the first listing. In this case that will be Thursday, Feb. 10, at 4 p.m. CST
- We will not be taking tags for the listings, please set whatever alarms or reminders you need.
- The Tampa Bay Rays may only be claimed once per person in the PYT listings. As we cannot control them, if we do randoms and someone gets the Rays more than once, they will keep them.
- WHEN CLAIMING TEAMS: First to claim gets the team, but only one team can be claimed per comment. Multiple team claims in one comment will be ignored. No exceptions.
- No abbreviations for teams when claiming. EXAMPLE: StL or Cards = bad. St. Louis or Cardinals = good.
- All cards ship and shipping is free.
- We will update as teams are claimed in the PYTs. Errors will be corrected, but the final decision on who gets the claimed team is final.
- As always, if spelling errors are made for a claim and we can tell the intent, the team will be given.
- All payments are due by the end of the day on Sunday, Feb. 13, no exceptions.
- The payment link is as follows: https://rcbpay.square.site/shop/2
- If you are paying in one payment for all the breaks, please tell us in the notes which teams and breaks you are paying for.
- Unless you are coming in to pick up your teams, please use the shipping option when paying so we have your correct address.
- Unless we have previously cleared it, please do not pay via Paypal. If you need to pay via Paypal, please message me BEFORE the listings.
- Case 1: Wednesday, Feb. 16 at 6 p.m.
- Case 2: Wednesday, Feb. 16 at 7 p.m.
- Case 3: Wednesday, Feb. 16 at 8 p.m.
- Case 4: Wednesday, Feb. 16 at 9 p.m.
- Case 5: Thursday, Feb. 17 at 6 p.m.
- Case 6: Thursday, Feb. 17 at 7 p.m.
- Case 7: Thursday, Feb. 17 at 8 p.m.
- Case 8: Thursday, Feb. 17 at 9 p.m.
- Case 9: Friday, Feb. 18 at 6 p.m.
- Case 10: Friday, Feb. 18 at 7 p.m.
- Case 11: Friday, Feb. 18 at 8 p.m.
- Case 12: Friday, Feb. 18 at 9 p.m.
- Case 13: Saturday, Feb. 19 at 6 p.m.
- Case 14: Saturday, Feb. 19 at 7 p.m.
- Case 15: Saturday, Feb. 19 at 8 p.m.
- Case 16: Saturday, Feb. 19 at 9 p.m.
- We will do our best to have everything shipped by the end of the day on Monday, Feb. 21. If you purchased boxes or cases as well, we will do our best to combine shipments, though it may be necessary to separate the breaks from the boxes/cases so we can keep up with everything.
- As we get more information on giveaways we will post it in the Facebook group, but know our intention is to have giveaways during the breaks and a “master” giveaway for any more desirable items.