We love shows! Contact us at (636) 317-1410 and let’s talk.
Use this link: https://rcbpay.square.site/
Congratulations. We were happy to be able to have giveaways above and beyond what Topps gave so graciously sent us for our rip party week breaks. The winners are:
- Event exclusive Wander Franco – Russell Thompson – Marlins Ebay 7
- Event exclusive Bobby Witt Jr. – Greg Warren – Twins Facebook 12
- Pete Rose Signed Jersey – (Robyn) Courtney Meagher – Angels Ebay 7
- Dale Murphy Signed Jersey – Darrin Loecher – Nationals Facebook 4
- Jack McDowell Signed Jersey – Russell Thompson – Athletics Facebook 11
- Wilmer Flores Signed Jersey -Mike Fournier – Mets Facebook 14
- Lenny Dykstra Signed Batting Helmet – Jonathan Stellato – Royals Ebay 3
Here’s a link to the live feed for the giveaways: https://youtu.be/BEVAEd-tyoU
- Event kicks off!!
- Come visit the shop and enjoy free pizza and drinks in our gaming area
- Pre-sells of 2022 Topps Series 1 continue with pick-up from 9 p.m. until midnight.
- Free packs for kids 12 and under
- Grab a ticket for the giveaways!
- Former St. Louis Cardinals player Bernard Gilky will be in the shop signing free autographs and taking pictures with fans. One autograph and photo per person.
- We start the giveaways!
- Another round of fresh pizza arrives
- Around 7:30 p.m., artist Madison Emerick will arrive and start work on the rip party exclusive Wander Franco and Bobby Witt, Jr., cards.
- More giveaways!
- Come get a free autograph (one per person) and meet former St. Louis Cardinal Jack Clark.
- Another round of giveaways!
- More hot pizza arrives
- Boxes of 2022 Topps Series 1 can be picked up and, if you feel inclined, you can head to the gaming tables to open them (we’ll have sleeves and toploaders available). Make sure you smile because we’ll be taking pictures of the hits!
- Our eBay 2021 Topps Series 1 breaks begin. We’ll have them live on both televisions for anyone who’d like to watch.
- We close the store after a fun night.
In the next couple of days after the in-store event, we will give away both of the in-store exclusive art cards (you need not be present to win)! One will go to someone who pre-ordered 2022 Topps Series 1 for in-store pick-up, the other to someone who grabbed a ticket when they showed up. Both drawings will be held live on our Youtube channel, https://www.youtube.com/restlesscraftbreakers.
This is our third year doing the rip party with Topps and we feel we have a good handle on the process. It will be a whole lot of fun mixed with some chaos, so please be patient and know that, to us, you are the important part of all of this. If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out.
- MOST IMPORTANT: If you have not watched the claiming tutorial video, please do so before the listings: https://youtu.be/siPbybbdhvs
- Only the Facebook group 2022 Topps Series 1 Jumbo listings on Thursday, Feb. 10; Friday, Feb. 11; Saturday, Feb. 12; or Sunday, Feb. 13, are a part of the rip party and therefore the only ones eligible for any giveaways associated with the rip party.
- Our listings for Thursday, Friday and Saturday are all our standard first-to-claim Pick Your Team format. If it is something the group wants to do, we may switch Sunday to randoms. If we do so, we will post all necessary information early Sunday.
- The listing times for the breaks will be as follows:
- Thursday, Feb. 10: 5 p.m. CST for Break 1; 6 p.m. CST for Break 2; 7 p.m. CST for Break 3; and 8 p.m. CST for Break 4.
- Friday, Feb. 11: 5 p.m. CST for Break 5; 6 p.m. CST for Break 6; 7 p.m. CST for Break 7; and 8 p.m. CST for Break 8.
- Saturday, Feb. 12: 5 p.m. CST for Break 9; 6 p.m. CST for Break 10; 7 p.m. CST for Break 11; and 8 p.m. CST for Break 12.
- Sunday, Feb. 13: 5 p.m. CST for Break 13; 6 p.m. CST for Break 14; 7 p.m. CST for Break 15; and 8 p.m. CST for Break 16.
- We reserve the right to cancel any listings if we struggle to fill. If it is necessary to cancel any listings, we will announce it in the Facebook group and post a new break schedule.
Pricing and Tags
- As always, pricing will be posted an hour before the first listing. In this case that will be Thursday, Feb. 10, at 4 p.m. CST
- We will not be taking tags for the listings, please set whatever alarms or reminders you need.
- The Tampa Bay Rays may only be claimed once per person in the PYT listings. As we cannot control them, if we do randoms and someone gets the Rays more than once, they will keep them.
- WHEN CLAIMING TEAMS: First to claim gets the team, but only one team can be claimed per comment. Multiple team claims in one comment will be ignored. No exceptions.
- No abbreviations for teams when claiming. EXAMPLE: StL or Cards = bad. St. Louis or Cardinals = good.
- All cards ship and shipping is free.
- We will update as teams are claimed in the PYTs. Errors will be corrected, but the final decision on who gets the claimed team is final.
- As always, if spelling errors are made for a claim and we can tell the intent, the team will be given.
- All payments are due by the end of the day on Sunday, Feb. 13, no exceptions.
- The payment link is as follows: https://rcbpay.square.site/shop/2
- If you are paying in one payment for all the breaks, please tell us in the notes which teams and breaks you are paying for.
- Unless you are coming in to pick up your teams, please use the shipping option when paying so we have your correct address.
- Unless we have previously cleared it, please do not pay via Paypal. If you need to pay via Paypal, please message me BEFORE the listings.
- Case 1: Wednesday, Feb. 16 at 6 p.m.
- Case 2: Wednesday, Feb. 16 at 7 p.m.
- Case 3: Wednesday, Feb. 16 at 8 p.m.
- Case 4: Wednesday, Feb. 16 at 9 p.m.
- Case 5: Thursday, Feb. 17 at 6 p.m.
- Case 6: Thursday, Feb. 17 at 7 p.m.
- Case 7: Thursday, Feb. 17 at 8 p.m.
- Case 8: Thursday, Feb. 17 at 9 p.m.
- Case 9: Friday, Feb. 18 at 6 p.m.
- Case 10: Friday, Feb. 18 at 7 p.m.
- Case 11: Friday, Feb. 18 at 8 p.m.
- Case 12: Friday, Feb. 18 at 9 p.m.
- Case 13: Saturday, Feb. 19 at 6 p.m.
- Case 14: Saturday, Feb. 19 at 7 p.m.
- Case 15: Saturday, Feb. 19 at 8 p.m.
- Case 16: Saturday, Feb. 19 at 9 p.m.
- We will do our best to have everything shipped by the end of the day on Monday, Feb. 21. If you purchased boxes or cases as well, we will do our best to combine shipments, though it may be necessary to separate the breaks from the boxes/cases so we can keep up with everything.
- As we get more information on giveaways we will post it in the Facebook group, but know our intention is to have giveaways during the breaks and a “master” giveaway for any more desirable items.
What product is being opened?
For each of our Rip Party breaks, we will be opening a full case (6 boxes) of 2022 Topps Series 1 jumbo baseball cards. As always, all cards ship.
When are the listing for the breaks ending?
Cases 1-4 will be sold at 9 p.m., 10 p.m. 11 p.m. and midnight on Friday, Feb. 11.
Cases 5-8 will be sold at 9 p.m., 10 p.m. 11 p.m. and midnight on Saturday, Feb. 12.
Cases 9-12 will be sold at 9 p.m., 10 p.m. 11 p.m. and midnight on Sunday, Feb. 13.
When is payment for the breaks due?
For the Rip Party breaks, all payments are due at the end of each day’s listing. For example, we expect all payments for cases 1-4 to be in shortly after the listing for case 4 ends. We have the same expectation for the listings on days two and three.
We will send out updated invoices for the listings and reminders as needed. Anyone who does not pay as requested will be blocked and their teams forfeit.
Please be clear about this before you bid. The Rip Party breaks are a large undertaking and having outstanding payments only adds to the confusion. If you cannot pay at the end of the day’s listings, please do not bid on our listings.
In addition, anyone with 0 feedback who does not contact us before bidding on the breaks will have their bid removed. In almost every instance, 0 feedback people have not paid for the auctions they’ve won so this policy helps protect us and the others who buy into the breaks.
Once again, please do us both a favor and take this seriously. There are many people who like the rip party breaks and the giveaways that go with them, and I don’t want them missing out because our payment policy for these breaks was not respected.
When are the breaks happening?
Our 12 eBay Rip Party breaks begin on Tuesday, Feb. 15., at 9 p.m.
We will break one case per hour over the next 12 hours. Our hope is to have time during each break for a giveaway (or two), so these cases will be opened a little faster than would normally happen.
The break times will be as follows:
Case 1: 9 p.m. CST on Tuesday, Feb. 15
Case 2: 10 p.m. CST on Tuesday, Feb. 15
Case 3: 11 p.m. CST on Tuesday, Feb. 15
Case 4: 12 a.m. CST on Wednesday, Feb. 16
Case 5: 1 a.m. CST on Wednesday, Feb. 16
Case 6: 2 a.m. CST on Wednesday, Feb. 16
Case 7: 3 a.m. CST on Wednesday, Feb. 16
Case 8: 4 a.m. CST on Wednesday, Feb. 16
Case 9: 5 a.m. CST on Wednesday, Feb. 16
Case 10: 6 a.m. CST on Wednesday, Feb. 16
Case 11: 7 a.m. CST on Wednesday, Feb. 16
Case 12: 8 a.m. CST on Wednesday, Feb. 16
Where can I watch the breaks?
The box(es)/case(s) will be opened live on camera on our YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/restlesscraftbreakers
As always, there is never a guarantee that anything will be pulled for your team or player in any of our live breaks. Be clear about that before you bid. This is a LIVE STREAM BOX BREAK auction, not an auction selling sealed packs or boxes or cases or items.
If you miss the live break, it will post to our YouTube channel once YouTube Has finished processing it.
When will the breaks ship and what will shipping cost?
We will have all rip party listings on their way no later than Monday, Feb. 21.
Shipping will be $5.99 for the first team. Each additional team ships for $3 more with a maximum shipping price of $8.99. The combined shipping discount applies to any teams won during all 12 of the rip party listings.
As far as shipping is concerned, the rip party breaks are separate from any other breaks we have on eBay during the week 2022 Topps Series 1 releases. For any other eBay listings that week, separate shipping costs will apply.
ONE FINAL NOTE: Please make sure you wait for an invoice. If you win more than one of the rip party listings, not waiting for an invoice could result in you paying more shipping than you should. If you pay before an invoice is sent, overpaid shipping may not be refunded as we ship many packages and don’t always catch over-payments.
Will there be giveaways?
As stated earlier, our goal this year is to have giveaways during each break as well as a separate giveaway available to anyone who buys into the rip party breaks for any “special” items.
Only listings sold as Rip Party breaks will qualify for any giveaways.
We will post on our YouTube channel when we have more specific details.
If you have any other questions, please feel free to contact me through eBay and I’ll do my best to answer them.
What is the Topps Rip Party?
In 2020, Topps selected a small group of breakers (including Restlesscraft Breakers) to help usher in the new year of baseball cards. Each breaker sold, through their normal format, 19 cases of 2020 Topps Series 1. We were then invited to Cowboys Stadium in Arlington, Texas, to open the cases live as part of a record-setting million card rip party. This year marks the third year of the rip party and our third year as a participant.
When is This Year’s Rip Party?
The 2022 Topps Series 1 Rip Party will kick off, for us, on Tuesday, Feb. 15, at 9 p.m. CST, shortly after the end of the 2022 Topps Series 1 Premier Paty in Los Angeles and right after our in-store party ends. Traditionally, the rip parties have been one-day events, but this year, with the approval from Topps, our rip party will last for five days, Tuesday, Feb. 15., through Saturday, Feb. 19.
Where Will This Year’s Rip Party Happen?
As with last year, Topps has decided that each participating breaker can choose where they want to hold their breaks. We will be breaking from our shop and have the live feeds on our YouTube channel: youtube.com/restlesscraftbreakers
Can I Participate in the breaks and will there be giveaways?
Yes and yes. Topps was very generous with their “swag” the past two years and we assume this year will be no different. We are also adding a number of freebies to those participating in our rip party breaks as well. When we have more information we’ll let you know.
On eBay (Click the Link Above)
- We will have 12 full-case jumbo rip party breaks of 2022 Topps Series 1 for our eBay friends.
- Cases 1-4 will be sold at 9 p.m., 10 p.m. 11 p.m. and midnight on Friday, Feb. 11
- Cases 5-8 will be sold at 9 p.m., 10 p.m. 11 p.m. and midnight on Saturday, Feb. 12
- Cases 9-12 will be sold at 9 p.m., 10 p.m. 11 p.m. and midnight on Sunday, Feb. 13.
- We will begin breaking the cases one per hour for 12 consecutive hours starting at 9 p.m. CST on Tuesday, Feb. 15. The last case will be opened at 8 a.m. on Wednesday, Feb. 16. Each listing will have the time the case will break.
- eBay is sold in an auction format so the high bidder wins the team.
- See the item description on any eBay break listing for payment and shipping details.
- Listings for our eBay breaks will go live on Feb. 1 (cases 1-4), Feb. 2 (cases 5-8), and Feb. 3 (cases 9-12).
On Facebook (Click the Link Above)
- As with eBay, we will have 12 full-case jumbo rip party breaks of 2022 Topps Series 1 for our Facebook family.
- However, unlike eBay’s one break day, these cases will break three per day over four days: Wednesday, Feb. 16; Thursday, Feb. 17; Friday, Feb. 18; and Saturday, Feb. 19.
- The cases will break one per hour at 6 p.m., 7 p.m., and 8 p.m.
- Our Facebook breaks will be sold three per day on Thursday, Feb. 10; Friday, Feb. 11; Saturday, Feb. 12; and Sunday, Feb. 13 at 6 p.m., 7 p.m., and 8 p.m. each day. All breaks must be paid for by the end of the day Sunday, Feb. 13, no exceptions.
- Facebook Breaks for 2022 Topps Series 1 will be sold first-to-claim in a Pick Your Team Format. Pricing will be available once a checklist is provided by Topps.
We’ll have more information on our plans soon. For now, if you aren’t a part of our Facebook group, use the link above and join us!