This is our third year doing the rip party with Topps and we feel we have a good handle on the process. It will be a whole lot of fun mixed with some chaos, so please be patient and know that, to us, you are the important part of all of this. If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out.
- MOST IMPORTANT: If you have not watched the claiming tutorial video, please do so before the listings: https://youtu.be/siPbybbdhvs
- Only the Facebook group 2022 Topps Series 1 Jumbo listings on Thursday, Feb. 10; Friday, Feb. 11; Saturday, Feb. 12; or Sunday, Feb. 13, are a part of the rip party and therefore the only ones eligible for any giveaways associated with the rip party.
- Our listings for Thursday, Friday and Saturday are all our standard first-to-claim Pick Your Team format. If it is something the group wants to do, we may switch Sunday to randoms. If we do so, we will post all necessary information early Sunday.
- The listing times for the breaks will be as follows:
- Thursday, Feb. 10: 5 p.m. CST for Break 1; 6 p.m. CST for Break 2; 7 p.m. CST for Break 3; and 8 p.m. CST for Break 4.
- Friday, Feb. 11: 5 p.m. CST for Break 5; 6 p.m. CST for Break 6; 7 p.m. CST for Break 7; and 8 p.m. CST for Break 8.
- Saturday, Feb. 12: 5 p.m. CST for Break 9; 6 p.m. CST for Break 10; 7 p.m. CST for Break 11; and 8 p.m. CST for Break 12.
- Sunday, Feb. 13: 5 p.m. CST for Break 13; 6 p.m. CST for Break 14; 7 p.m. CST for Break 15; and 8 p.m. CST for Break 16.
- We reserve the right to cancel any listings if we struggle to fill. If it is necessary to cancel any listings, we will announce it in the Facebook group and post a new break schedule.
Pricing and Tags
- As always, pricing will be posted an hour before the first listing. In this case that will be Thursday, Feb. 10, at 4 p.m. CST
- We will not be taking tags for the listings, please set whatever alarms or reminders you need.
- The Tampa Bay Rays may only be claimed once per person in the PYT listings. As we cannot control them, if we do randoms and someone gets the Rays more than once, they will keep them.
- WHEN CLAIMING TEAMS: First to claim gets the team, but only one team can be claimed per comment. Multiple team claims in one comment will be ignored. No exceptions.
- No abbreviations for teams when claiming. EXAMPLE: StL or Cards = bad. St. Louis or Cardinals = good.
- All cards ship and shipping is free.
- We will update as teams are claimed in the PYTs. Errors will be corrected, but the final decision on who gets the claimed team is final.
- As always, if spelling errors are made for a claim and we can tell the intent, the team will be given.
- All payments are due by the end of the day on Sunday, Feb. 13, no exceptions.
- The payment link is as follows: https://rcbpay.square.site/shop/2
- If you are paying in one payment for all the breaks, please tell us in the notes which teams and breaks you are paying for.
- Unless you are coming in to pick up your teams, please use the shipping option when paying so we have your correct address.
- Unless we have previously cleared it, please do not pay via Paypal. If you need to pay via Paypal, please message me BEFORE the listings.
- Case 1: Wednesday, Feb. 16 at 6 p.m.
- Case 2: Wednesday, Feb. 16 at 7 p.m.
- Case 3: Wednesday, Feb. 16 at 8 p.m.
- Case 4: Wednesday, Feb. 16 at 9 p.m.
- Case 5: Thursday, Feb. 17 at 6 p.m.
- Case 6: Thursday, Feb. 17 at 7 p.m.
- Case 7: Thursday, Feb. 17 at 8 p.m.
- Case 8: Thursday, Feb. 17 at 9 p.m.
- Case 9: Friday, Feb. 18 at 6 p.m.
- Case 10: Friday, Feb. 18 at 7 p.m.
- Case 11: Friday, Feb. 18 at 8 p.m.
- Case 12: Friday, Feb. 18 at 9 p.m.
- Case 13: Saturday, Feb. 19 at 6 p.m.
- Case 14: Saturday, Feb. 19 at 7 p.m.
- Case 15: Saturday, Feb. 19 at 8 p.m.
- Case 16: Saturday, Feb. 19 at 9 p.m.
- We will do our best to have everything shipped by the end of the day on Monday, Feb. 21. If you purchased boxes or cases as well, we will do our best to combine shipments, though it may be necessary to separate the breaks from the boxes/cases so we can keep up with everything.
- As we get more information on giveaways we will post it in the Facebook group, but know our intention is to have giveaways during the breaks and a “master” giveaway for any more desirable items.